OXFORD PRODUCT DESIGN IS RECRUITING
Oxford Product Design is growing rapidly and we are looking to expand our small team working from our central Oxford design studio. We are looking for talented CAD Design Engineers, Industrial Designers and Project Managers who want to come and work on some exciting projects in the heart of the city.
Please, no agencies, we do not work with recruitment consultancies whatsoever so do not waste your time (or ours!). Thank you.
CAD Mechanical Design Engineers
-Do you have a mechanical engineering or design engineering background, high proficiency in 3D CAD (preferably SolidWorks) and skills in complex assembly work and advanced surfacing?
-Have you worked across a range of fields or do you have experience of high specification electromechanical, optical or medical device design?
-Are you able to demonstrate a high degree of autonomy and responsibility as well as being able to work well as part of a team?
-Do you have a keen eye for detail and the patience for precision?
-Have you had experience with simulation and analysis tools?
– Do you possess an iconic sense of form?
– Can you convey your ideas quickly using free hand sketching techniques?
– Have you a talent for producing jaw dropping visualizations?
– Do you have a keen sense of CMF?
– Are your designs realistic and achievable?
– Are you incredibly organised with meticulous planning skills and great at communicating?
– Do you have experience in delivering complex projects on time and to budget?
– Are you used to working across multi-disciplinary teams based in different global locations?
– Can you scope and quote large programs and get people to stick to your plans?
– Are you trained in industry standard project management tools and methodologies?
– Are you a master of the product development process?
If you think that you’re a good fit for any of these roles then we’d love to hear from you. We offer a competitive package for the right candidates.
Please forward a copy of your CV and portfolio (where applicable) together with a covering letter to info(at)oxfordproductdesign(dot)com.
Once again, no agencies please, we do not work with recruitment consultancies whatsoever so do not waste your time (or ours!). Thank you.